I just had to post these. Hours of greatness.
These are real and not from the Simpsons.
Alcohol Is Dynamite (1958)
Bookkeeping and You (1947)
Bus Nut (1980)
Case Study – LSD (Lockheed, 1969)
Cooking Frozen Beef
Outbreak of Salmonella Infection (1954)
Soapy The Germ Fighter (1951)
Story of a Peanut Butter Sandwich (1971)
VD is for Everybody (1969)
Wheels Of Tragedy (Highway Safety Films, 1963)
Oh yeah, my hip flexor hurts and today was one of the most difficult Gazelles workouts I think I’ve ever done.
- Found Food by Dv March 4, 2009 Is there anything better than found food? You're at work, about to bonk, code swirling, getting desperate, and .... "oh…
- Three-Quarter Ass Wacko by Dv December 22, 2006 So my new motto is "why do something half-ass when you can do it three-quarter ass?" Indeed, what kind of…
- More randomer, less fartlek by Dv June 8, 2006 Man, re-reading the previous entry, I stand by my assertion that those blow-by-blow accounts of workouts are really boring. Look…
- Regurgitation by Dv September 28, 2007 The doctor said, "So how far is a marathon? How many kilometers is it, like 20?" Seriously. And they took…
- 10 Years Ago Today by Dv August 24, 2006 You ever get out there on the track or the trail, and in the middle of a workout think to…
You need to get evil on your piriformis and psoaz.