Endeavoring to be more of a producer than a consumer, ran across Project Euler which looks to be low friction but somewhat useful and interesting. Unfortunately their register/login system is broken:
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/admin/domains/projecteuler.net/public_html/includes/login_preprocess.php on line 11
So I’ll keep track on my own blog I guess and see how far along I get.
If we list all the natural numbers below 10 that are multiples of 3 or 5, we get 3, 5, 6 and 9. The sum of these multiples is 23.
Find the sum of all the multiples of 3 or 5 below 1000.
And my solution, in PHP:
$sum = 0;
for($i = 0; $i < 1000; ++$i)
if(!($i % 3) || !($i % 5))
$sum += $i;
- Project JoRViP: Josheli Running Video Producer by Dv February 2, 2022 I produce videos for the Josheli Running YouTube channel. Producing videos is tedious and time-consuming. It'd be great if I…
- MariaDB or MySQL Root Password Struggles on Debian/Ubuntu by Dv March 14, 2018 Had a difficult time authenticating to a newly installed MariaDB 10.1 instance on Debian 9 (Stretch) recently, wasting a couple…
- Reason Number 48 Drupal Drives Me Crazy by Dv November 13, 2013 A user requests the ability to browse and insert links to nodes (pages) from the WYSIWYG editor, similar to how…
- Single Sign-on in Caddy Server Using only the Caddyfile and… by Dv February 24, 2021 As mentioned, I've started self-hosting a lot of services, and in front of them all I have a reverse proxy…
- Aptana Studio 3 Sync with Mapped Drives by Dv December 2, 2011 Soldiering on with Aptana, fighting as I go, here's how I was able to set up automatic synchronization between my…